Flat Pan Covers
Your car deserves an aluminum carport. Shelter your car or boat from rain, hail, snow, and blistering heat. Carports are made from aluminum, custom cut to the size that fits your needs. Our aluminum carports have the handsome baked-on finish as well as the strength of aluminum to give you beauty, durability, and minimal maintenance cost.
- Our Flat Pan Covers are also great for patio covers and covered walkways.
- Engineered to meet all standards
- Customized for your home
- Adds beautiful additions to your home at very economical prices
- Many color combinations to choose from
- Beauty, rugged construction, maintenance free, clean line design
Aluminum Products, Inc. has developed the most installer-friendly room on the market. It is crafted with top quality aluminum extrusions and vinyl windows to create a 3″ room system that has an unbeatable color match and is virtually no maintenance. Freedom Glass Sunroom gives you the Freedom to enjoy the outdoors all year long!
- Vinyl insulated clear, tempered, horizontal sliding windows complete with screens and Low-E glass.
- Windows, transoms, and sidelights come with AAMA certification.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Inside removable fiberglass, screens to simplify cleaning.
- Interlocking meeting rails to seal out the elements.
- Adjustable brass rollers to provide trouble-free operation.
- Carefully painted to match the vinyl windows.
- All extrusions have a thermal break that inhibits heat or cold transfer.
- Extra wide space in electrical raceways makes for easy installation of boxes and receptacles.
- Wall panels are 3″ polystyrene filled with cedar or stucco masonite on both sides.
- Male h-studs available if pre-building is desired.
- Wall panels are 3″ thick polystyrene with a flame retardant vinyl covering on both sides.
Aluminum Products, Inc. offers three different styles of no maintenance screen room systems. The first is the traditional style with a continuous kickplate. The second is a slotted style with individual kickplate panels in each section of the screen room system, and the third is a Pickett style which will provide a more open view while still meeting building code.
These lines are extruded aluminum 6063 T6 minimum wall thickness .040 and are available in white, bronze, and ivory. Offers an 18″ x 14″ charcoal fiberglass mesh in widths from 36 in. to 84 in., as well as the flat spline needed for assembly.
Screen doors are pre-hung for easy installation and are available in white, ivory, and bronze – complete with hardware.
Screen Room Features:
- Traditional (lineals)
- Slotted (lineals)
- Pickett Style
- Pool Cages
Walkway covers and overhead canopies feature total aluminum construction with simple clean lines and pleasant appearance. The appearance blends in and will complement any facility. The gutter system is designed to transport and dispose of water very rapidly.
Architects and installers can rely on a proven, quality product from an industry leader in aluminum fabrication. Custom designs are available depending on your project specifications.
Some example applications include:
- Loading Docks
- Parking Areas
- Walkway Covers
- Patio Covers
- Overhead Marquees
Pan Color Selection
Gutter Color Selection